The school gates will be open from 8.30am. The arrangements for dropping your child to school in the morning are as follows.
· YR: Gates open at 8.45am and close at 8.55am. Parents will enter through the green gates by YR and drop their child to their classroom door by 8.45am.
· Y1: Gates open at 8.30am and close at 8.45am. Parents will enter through the green gates by YR and drop their child to their classroom door by 8.45am.
· Y2 – Y6: Gates open at 8.30am and close at 8.45am. Parents will drop off their child at the main gate leading to the playground and children will walk to their classrooms independently. Staff will be available in the playground to provide support if needed.
At the end of the day, each year group will be dismissed at a different time. The finish times and collection arrangements for each year group are as follows:
· YR: Finish at 3pm. Children will be collected from their classroom door.
· Y1: Finish at 3.10pm. Children will be collected from the playground.
· Y2 – Y6: Finish at 3.20pm. Children will line up with their teachers in the playground to be dismissed to parents.
We ask parents to please bear in mind that the playground is used for after school activities from 3.30pm onwards and request that you leave the playground promptly as soon as you have collected your child.
For information about school uniform for Early Years and Primary, see here.
For information about school lunches and free school meals, see here.
For information about lunch time arrangements, see here.
For information about curriculum, PE and Reading Programmes, see here.