Staying Safe During COVID19
These principles take note of the local Covid context and are cognisant that as yet the vast majority of pupils and students have not yet been able to visit or familiarise themselves with the new school building.
- We will take into account advice and guidance including evidence against the tests established by COBRA, Public Health England DfE, unions and Slough Local Authority which will include the monitoring of the R rate nationally and cases per 100,000 locally
- Information will be shared amongst local headteacher associations to ensure Grove has all available local information
- We will take into consideration Grove’s recent move into new buildings which as yet have not been occupied by the full school population.
- We review our risk assessments weekly and prior to opening or closing for classes, year groups and the full school
- These principles will be applicable for re-opening or closing of Grove Academy.
- Decision to fully reopen or fully close will be made by the Principal in conjunction with the CEO/Chair of Trust/Chair of Governors
- Decisions will be communicated in a timely fashion to pupils, students, parents, staff, LA, LGB and Trust